[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
SII Chat Room • View topic - Scott's Lies

Scott's Lies

Scott's Lies

Postby marlene on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:27 pm

The Peterson family has added another featured fact to its website dealing with Scott's lies. This is the link to the Peterson blog, introducing the featured fact.

http://scottpetersonappeal.org/cblog/

And this is the link directly to the featured fact

http://www.scottpetersonappeal.org/SPA1/Scotts_Lies.html
Imagination was given to us to compensate for what we are not; a sense of humor was given to us to console us for what we are. -Mark McGinnis
marlene
Site Admin

Re: Scott's Lies

Postby jane on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:01 am

Here's another example of Brocchini's manipulation of the truth:

Brocchini testified that Scott told him there was no electricity at the warehouse. Obviously, that is not what Scott said. There was a fax machine in the office area with a fax in it that had been received that day. The Featured Fact states that police reports say that Scott told them that there was no lighting in the warehouse bay area that was working (reason not given); and that is verified in Hendee's testimony. Police video of the warehouse bay area used only the light from the skylights, not from the ceiling lights.

DISTASO: Okay. You saw this computer equipment, and the fax, and all that. Did you question Mr. Peterson about there is no electricity, but we got this equipment here, or anything like that?

BROCCHINI: No.

DISTASO: Why not?

BROCCHINI: I just assumed he was talking about the shop, I mean the warehouse. We're only walking through this little thing. I was there to look at his boat. And he said there was no electricity. And I mean the office was lit up real well with my flashlight. I just assumed he was taking about the bay in the back, so I believed him.

DISTASO: And what was your main reason for going to the shop?

BROCCHINI: To look at the boat.
jane

Postby LACurry on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:17 pm

Yes, that really annoys me how those warehouse lights got all twisted against Scott. Those are cops, they should KNOW that most of those rental storage units do not have lighting...or, at the very least, did not back then.
LACurry

Postby News247 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:11 am

wasn't so much the MPD who got my goat over the lighting - it was the pundits on tv - UGH. i could not stand to listen to them cackle about scott's 'office' in the dark :(:(
News247

Return to Evidence & Witnesses