[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
SII Chat Room • View topic - Scott is Innocent

Scott is Innocent

Please briefly state the reason(s) you think Scott is guilty or innocent, or if you are still on the fence. Other members, DO NOT badger or demean anyone's position on this case. All opinions are valued here. There is plenty of opportunity on the other threads to discuss various opinions and argue against them -- JUST NOT HERE!
Forum rules
No swearing, profanity, or obscene language. If you can't stand to be told you are wrong or illogical or unreasonable, then this is not the place for you because it's absolutley certain that someone is going to think you are wrong or illogical or unreasonable. No one is sacrosanct -- however, harrassing other members will not be tolerated.

Re: Scott is Innocent

Postby tees on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:55 am

Not only do I believe that the prosecution did not prove its case, I also believe that Scott is innocent! I also believe that Laci was abducted by someone who was involved in the Medina burglary. I believe Lt. Apontes statement to Modesto police regarding the phone call he overheard. Todd and Pearce know what happened, I believe. The only other theory I have comes from Matt Daltons book where he talks about the cult activity in and around Modesto and the woman who was assaulted and then told her counselor, who then reported that the womans attackers told her there would be a Christmas day murder. I believe Conner could have been used in some sort of ritual which could also explain why he was found beyond the shoreline. I DO NOT believe he washed ashore. I think its possible that the Medina burglary and the cult activity involve the same people so both theories could also be true! Either or both, Scott did not commit this crime and I will never believe otherwise!
tees

Postby Kyle on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:42 pm

tees wrote:Not only do I believe that the prosecution did not prove its case, I also believe that Scott is innocent! I also believe that Laci was abducted by someone who was involved in the Medina burglary. I believe Lt. Apontes statement to Modesto police regarding the phone call he overheard. Todd and Pearce know what happened, I believe. The only other theory I have comes from Matt Daltons book where he talks about the cult activity in and around Modesto and the woman who was assaulted and then told her counselor, who then reported that the womans attackers told her there would be a Christmas day murder. I believe Conner could have been used in some sort of ritual which could also explain why he was found beyond the shoreline. I DO NOT believe he washed ashore. I think its possible that the Medina burglary and the cult activity involve the same people so both theories could also be true! Either or both, Scott did not commit this crime and I will never believe otherwise!

IIRC, the first thing Todd said at his arrest was "I didn't have nothing to do with no pregnant lady and her baby." Maybe. But, he saw something. Also, Matt Dalton is considered an 'odd-ball' by some. Conner did NOT wash ashore, and Marlene proved that a long time ago. So, we are in agreement there. :) Also, the baby boy was wearing a plastic bow tie. I'm not being insensitive. I'm telling the prosecution to "give me a break." Scott is innocent.
Kyle

Postby Lowflyin_Lolana on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:17 pm

Kyle wrote:IIRC, the first thing Todd said at his arrest was "I didn't have nothing to do with no pregnant lady and her baby." Maybe. But, he saw something. Also, Matt Dalton is considered an 'odd-ball' by some. Conner did NOT wash ashore, and Marlene proved that a long time ago. So, we are in agreement there. :) Also, the baby boy was wearing a plastic bow tie. I'm not being insensitive. I'm telling the prosecution to "give me a break." Scott is innocent.

Who thinks Dalton is an oddball? Maybe someone who didn't like his whistleblowing at the LA County DA's?

I think Dalton told it like he saw it and I don't think he's an oddball at all. I think he's actually very cool for what he did.

And there are so many things that support Peterson's innocence here, including that bow-tie on the baby's neck, and the fact that no way could that little baby have washed over those rocks and been in the condition he was in.

Lots of unanswered questions in this case. Hope some answers come.
Lowflyin_Lolana

Postby Kyle on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Lowflyin_Lolana wrote:
Kyle wrote:IIRC, the first thing Todd said at his arrest was "I didn't have nothing to do with no pregnant lady and her baby." Maybe. But, he saw something. Also, Matt Dalton is considered an 'odd-ball' by some. Conner did NOT wash ashore, and Marlene proved that a long time ago. So, we are in agreement there. :) Also, the baby boy was wearing a plastic bow tie. I'm not being insensitive. I'm telling the prosecution to "give me a break." Scott is innocent.

Who thinks Dalton is an oddball? Maybe someone who didn't like his whistleblowing at the LA County DA's?

I think Dalton told it like he saw it and I don't think he's an oddball at all. I think he's actually very cool for what he did.

And there are so many things that support Peterson's innocence here, including that bow-tie on the baby's neck, and the fact that no way could that little baby have washed over those rocks and been in the condition he was in.

Lots of unanswered questions in this case. Hope some answers come.

I didn't say that I think Dalton is an oddball. :) There is so much evidence that wasn't considered. If Scott is granted a new trial, we may get some truthful answers this time.
Kyle

Previous

Return to Go on the Record: Is he guilty or innocent?