[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
SII Chat Room • View topic - Alternative Suspects & Theories

Alternative Suspects & Theories

If not Scott, then who? Make your case for the most likely alternative suspect(s). All opinions are welcome, but do expect your opinions to be challenged. If you cannot handle that, then it's best to keep your opinions to yourself.
Forum rules
No swearing, profanity, or obscene language. If you can't stand to be told you are wrong or illogical or unreasonable, then this is not the place for you because it's absolutley certain that someone is going to think you are wrong or illogical or unreasonable. No one is sacrosanct -- however, harrassing other members will not be tolerated.

Re: Alternative Suspects & Theories

Postby marlene on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:28 am

news247 I think the story you are thinking about is Cory Carroll and his claim that Scott elicited his help in getting the car stolen, and then it turned into a murder contract with Dirty and Skeeter.
Imagination was given to us to compensate for what we are not; a sense of humor was given to us to console us for what we are. -Mark McGinnis
marlene
Site Admin

Postby News247 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:17 am

marlene wrote:news247 I think the story you are thinking about is Cory Carroll and his claim that Scott elicited his help in getting the car stolen, and then it turned into a murder contract with Dirty and Skeeter.

ahhh. ok - as soon as i read 'dirty and skeeter' i remembered - thanks.
News247

Postby LACurry on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:12 am

I just read in one of the court transcripts that Laci didn't care for Ron Grantski....I should have saved the link but didn't, sorry. This is one scenario that might very well fit into who could have possibly harmed Laci....Ron had no alibi that day and Ron was the first to jump on the hate Scott bandwagon...in fact, he did this on the 24th, the very day Laci went missing. He also knew that Scott went fishing and where Scott went fishing, on the 24th. Also, Ron had a boat that he could have used to dispose of the body if he knew, before anyone else did, where Scott was fishing. If he might be the one responsible, perhaps Laci herself could have told him where Scott was going! I could see him stopping by the house if he did not see Scott's truck in the drive. What if she REALLY hated him and an altercation occurred. I wonder, honestly if anyone looked into Ron and his actions on the day and days immediately following Laci's disappearance.

If it wasn't Ron, then the murder was tied to the Medina burglars, in my opinion.
LACurry

Postby LACurry on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:01 am

LACurry wrote:I just read in one of the court transcripts that Laci didn't care for Ron Grantski....I should have saved the link but didn't, sorry. This is one scenario that might very well fit into who could have possibly harmed Laci....Ron had no alibi that day and Ron was the first to jump on the hate Scott bandwagon...in fact, he did this on the 24th, the very day Laci went missing. He also knew that Scott went fishing and where Scott went fishing, on the 24th. Also, Ron had a boat that he could have used to dispose of the body if he knew, before anyone else did, where Scott was fishing. If he might be the one responsible, perhaps Laci herself could have told him where Scott was going! I could see him stopping by the house if he did not see Scott's truck in the drive. What if she REALLY hated him and an altercation occurred. I wonder, honestly if anyone looked into Ron and his actions on the day and days immediately following Laci's disappearance.

If it wasn't Ron, then the murder was tied to the Medina burglars, in my opinion.

I went back and found the testimony by Grogan and the link to where it is explained that Laci did not like Ron Grantski:

GERAGOS: Detective, she specifically told you that Ron, that Laci did not like Ron Grantski, as she called him, said Sharon's boyfriend, correct?

GROGAN: That's what she said.

GERAGOS: She said Laci doesn't like him. She didn't want her mother or he to know about the affair at all. Isn't that what she told you?

GROGAN: That's what she told me.

GERAGOS: She said that, said Laci was very adamant about that. That's why he protected that, instead of being up front and that kind of thing; is that correct?

GROGAN: That's what she said.

GERAGOS: She said that Scott said that Laci was extremely, or very pissed off. That's what he told her, right?

GROGAN: Yes.

GERAGOS: And that the, and they were going to get through it, but that she was, Laci was upset, right?

GROGAN: Yes.

GERAGOS: And she said that Scott said that Laci had insisted they not tell the parents about it, correct?

GROGAN: Yes, that's what Ann said.

GERAGOS: And you said that Laci was pissed off, but they had been through it before, correct? And said her answer was, right, she was not happy. But he said, you know, they talked it over, you know. They were going to, going to get through it. They were looking forward to Conner being born. She went on. It was kind of putting it on the back burner; is that correct?

GROGAN: Yes, that's what she said.

http://pwc-sii.com/CourtDocs/Transcript ... n-pros.htm
LACurry

Previous

Return to Other Suspects