[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
SII Chat Room • View topic - Catherine Crier's New Job

Catherine Crier's New Job

Post news items as they appear, or old ones that you want to continue to discuss, including the dismissal of the Civil Tiral. You can also discuss what is going on at other places on the internet, such as the Peterson blog, other blogs or forums, etc.
Forum rules
No swearing, profanity, or obscene language. If you can't stand to be told you are wrong or illogical or unreasonable, then this is not the place for you because it's absolutley certain that someone is going to think you are wrong or illogical or unreasonable. No one is sacrosanct -- however, harrassing other members will not be tolerated.

Re: Catherine Crier's New Job

Postby marlene on Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:58 pm

Hipcheck, do you also think all those "leaks" during juror deliberations were from Geragos? The ones that supported the headlines, "What the Jurors didn't hear." Those were documents from the discovery.
Imagination was given to us to compensate for what we are not; a sense of humor was given to us to console us for what we are. -Mark McGinnis
marlene
Site Admin

Postby Hipcheck on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:17 pm

JackIsBack wrote:Yes... that doesn't even make sense Hipcheck... I mean, I listen to you, but nothing you say makes sense.

That insult was totally uncalled for. I may disagree with you but you won't see me throwing insults your way.
Hipcheck

Postby Hipcheck on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:21 pm

marlene wrote:Hipcheck, do you also think all those "leaks" during juror deliberations were from Geragos? The ones that supported the headlines, "What the Jurors didn't hear." Those were documents from the discovery.

I don't remember the leaks during deliberations but I'm sure they didn't come from Geragos. The documents Crier got could have also come from Dalton but I kind of doubt that also.
Hipcheck

Postby marlene on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:43 pm

Hipcheck wrote:
marlene wrote:Hipcheck, do you also think all those "leaks" during juror deliberations were from Geragos? The ones that supported the headlines, "What the Jurors didn't hear." Those were documents from the discovery.

I don't remember the leaks during deliberations but I'm sure they didn't come from Geragos. The documents Crier got could have also come from Dalton but I kind of doubt that also.

In her book, Crier says she had over 40,000+ of discovery. At one point in the pre-trial hearings, the Defense only had 27,000 and some odd pages. That comes out in the transcripts of that hearing--they were complaining about no discovery on the CCTV camera, among other things. Dalton had been gone from the defense team for a couple months before that hearing, so I agree with you, it's very unlikely Crier got anything from Dalton.

Personally, I don't agree with gag orders, and I don't object to Crier having the discovery - I just think the whole discovery should be made public, so we can see and judge for ourselves. In the other two cases I have created websites for, the entire discovery AND the defense attorneys case files are available to the public.
Imagination was given to us to compensate for what we are not; a sense of humor was given to us to console us for what we are. -Mark McGinnis
marlene
Site Admin

Postby JackIsBack on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:57 pm

Hipcheck wrote:
JackIsBack wrote:Yes... that doesn't even make sense Hipcheck... I mean, I listen to you, but nothing you say makes sense.

That insult was totally uncalled for. I may disagree with you but you won't see me throwing insults your way.

Actually... it wasn't really meant as an insult... when I'm on these boards I try and convince people that my views are correct and when I read people who oppose my view, I look for points in their arguments that will persuade me to to their point of view.

I have actually changes my opinion and/or view (on other topics, not this case) and have have researched others people's points on this case because they said something that doesn't sit right with me regarding Scott and his behavior.... my research so far has always sided with Scott.

I really just want justice... I just don't think Scott killed Laci... If you can convince me otherwise, that would be great because I can rest assured that the guilty party is in the correct place... but right now, I think there are three victims here (excluding other family members and friends).
JackIsBack

Postby Lsmith510 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:31 am

Anyone see Catherine Crier's television show - The Deadly Game - based on the book. Interviews with Brocchini (MPD), Buehler (MPD), Roy Wasden (MPD)..............it's pretty obvious who leaked the discovery to Crier.
Lsmith510

Postby Abby on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:53 am

Lsmith510 wrote:Anyone see Catherine Crier's television show - The Deadly Game - based on the book. Interviews with Brocchini (MPD), Buehler (MPD), Roy Wasden (MPD)..............it's pretty obvious who leaked the discovery to Crier.

Brocchini is the star of the show. Hemming and uhhing through his dialogue. It's probably the most offensive of the productions. His track record and personality make him my number one suspect in the leak.
Abby

Postby Lsmith510 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:14 pm

Abby wrote:
Lsmith510 wrote:Anyone see Catherine Crier's television show - The Deadly Game - based on the book. Interviews with Brocchini (MPD), Buehler (MPD), Roy Wasden (MPD)..............it's pretty obvious who leaked the discovery to Crier.

Brocchini is the star of the show. Hemming and uhhing through his dialogue. It's probably the most offensive of the productions. His track record and personality make him my number one suspect in the leak.

I still say he reminds me of Barney Rubble - short and dark, beady eyes. :twisted:

I about fell out of my chair at Brocchini's Deadly Game "version" of his conversation with Scott that first night regarding counseling. He totally twisted the conversation to make it look like Scott knew Laci wasn't coming home. Scott was obviously concerned about the way Sharon was freaking out - and trying to get her some help - and Brocchini claimed he pointed out to Scott that if Laci came home in the next couple of days that they wouldn't need counseling - and then went on to say as if Scott knew she wasn't coming home. In truth - Scott told Brocchini that they wouldn't need the counseling if Laci came home. What a snake!
Lsmith510

Postby JackIsBack on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:44 pm

Lsmith510 wrote:I about fell out of my chair at Brocchini's Deadly Game "version" of his conversation with Scott that first night regarding counseling. He totally twisted the conversation to make it look like Scott knew Laci wasn't coming home. Scott was obviously concerned about the way Sharon was freaking out - and trying to get her some help - and Brocchini claimed he pointed out to Scott that if Laci came home in the next couple of days that they wouldn't need counseling - and then went on to say as if Scott knew she wasn't coming home. In truth - Scott told Brocchini that they wouldn't need the counseling if Laci came home. What a snake!

Yes... I agree, I read it again today and that is a statement made by a man that has no idea where his wife is... no one is that good... not one lie.
JackIsBack

Postby Lsmith510 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:27 am

JackIsBack wrote:
Lsmith510 wrote:I about fell out of my chair at Brocchini's Deadly Game "version" of his conversation with Scott that first night regarding counseling. He totally twisted the conversation to make it look like Scott knew Laci wasn't coming home. Scott was obviously concerned about the way Sharon was freaking out - and trying to get her some help - and Brocchini claimed he pointed out to Scott that if Laci came home in the next couple of days that they wouldn't need counseling - and then went on to say as if Scott knew she wasn't coming home. In truth - Scott told Brocchini that they wouldn't need the counseling if Laci came home. What a snake!

Yes... I agree, I read it again today and that is a statement made by a man that has no idea where his wife is... no one is that good... not one lie.

I know Jack.....over and over and over again - he talked to them....and what he told them never changed. Everything he told them checked out to be true - even when they thought he must be lying. I was disgusted when one of the MPD interviewees in the Deadly Game said he lied even when he didn't have to. B.S.

I couldn't care less that he lied to Amber Frey. Although I think he should have told the truth about Amber to the police that first night - I totally understand why he didn't - and can't say that I wouldn't have done the same thing Scott did. It's not easy to admit to having an affair.
Lsmith510

PreviousNext

Return to In the News